Kalabhairav Jayanti is also called ‘Mahakaal Bhairavashtami’ or ‘Kala Bhairav Ashtami’ is a Hindu celebration devoted to Lord Kaal Bhairav, the terrifying form of Lord Shiva. It is observed on the ‘ashtami’ (eighth day) of the ‘Krishna Paksha’ amid the Hindu lunar month of ‘Kartik’. In the Gregorian chart, this date compares to the long stretches of mid-November to mid-December. The celebration of Kalabhairav Jayanti celebrates the birthday of Kala Bhairav, the Hindu God of Time. This day is viewed as progressively favorable when it falls on a Tuesday or Sunday as the concerned dates are fully dedicated to Lord Kala Bhairav.
Significance of Kalabhairav Jayanti
It is imperative to take note of that Kala Bhairava is the fierce type of God Shiva. As indicated by the Hindu Panchang this day is happens on the ashthami or eighth day of Krishna paksha in the period of Margashirsha. It is also called as Maha Kalashtmi, Kala Bhairava Ashthmi or Kalashthmi. On this day enthusiasts worship Lord Shiva as Kalabhairav and execute special puja for their ancestors.
The significance of word kaal is time and the word Bhairav represents the Lord Shiva, along these lines, Kalabhairav is adored as the God of time. The jayanti is renowned form of energy and enthusiasm in various pieces of India.
Importance of Kalabhairav Jayanti
The day of Kalabhairav Jayanti holds high importance for devotees of Lord Shiva. This day is remembered as the birthday of Lord Kala Bhairav who is known to be a fearful form of Lord Shiva. As indicated by the Hindu legends, when Lord Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh were talking about their position of superiority, Lord Shiva got irritated by certain comments of Brahma. Lord Bhairav then showed up from Shiva’s temple and separated one head of Lord Brahma, leaving Him with four heads. Lord Bhairav is seen holding a rod to punish the miscreants and rides on a dog. Enthusiasts venerate Lord Shiva and Bhairav on the favorable day of Kalabhairav Jayanti to look for pardon for their wrongdoings. Praying to Lord Kala Bhairav on this day gives great wellbeing and achievement. It is additionally believed that by adoring Lord Kala Bhairav all the ‘Rahu’ and ‘Shani’ doshas can be removed.
Benefits of Kalabhairav Jayanti fast and puja
- Lord Bhairav gives all round progress and satisfies every wishes of his devotees
- Lord Bhairav gives all round success and fulfils all the desires of the worshippers
- The person is blessed to have a healthy life and also receive help and benefits in the court related matters
- For the pacification of Shani and Rahu, worshiping Lord Kalabhairav is highly beneficial as it provides positive effects in life
- He protects the devotees from all kind of evils and also removes the fear of spirits
- Lord Kalabhairav grants victory and success to his devotes
- Issues in family life are also resolved with the blessings of Lord Kalabhairav
- The devotee can also overcome his enemies
- No negative energy can harm the worshippers of Lord Kalabhairav
Thus, devotees celebrate the auspicious day of Kalabhairav Jayanti with devotion and dedication. They also seek the blessings of Lord Kalabhairav to get success, strength, wealth and good health.
Askganesha can help in performing the Kaal Bhairav Puja, Anushthan and mantra chanting on your behalf. Our Purohits performs this ritual with complete dedication and provide you with the blessings of Lord Bhairava.Kalabhairav Jayanti by AskGanesha Astrologer