Karma is a description of the process of experience. Somehow we set experience in motion and those experiences produce results. Sometimes the response comes quickly. At other times, long passages of Karmic relationships that obscure the cause from the effect. And we become puzzled and occasionally feel victimized.
How do you get the best out of a relationship while working on the karmic patterns between the two of you? Talk about it, plan for it, work the plan, and create non-judgmental and benign signals to work through the off moments that enter every life. Encourage each other, support each other, commit to both your personal growths in every way possible, respect, and honor. And promote the common good and the good of each individual. That is a tall order but if you are committed to working through the karma. And maintaining good Karmic relationships astrology, you can do it.
Astrological significance of relationships
Sometimes the relationships in your lives are good, sometimes they are not. These are controlled by Karma. Every action, every thought, and every behavior is the effect of your karmic planets. How you feel, mood swings, anger, joy, happiness. Love is controlled by your karmic planets. One day you wake up you feel happy and in a very good mood. The other time you feel very low and down. The world is still the same. But these thoughts which you are getting are because of the impact on your mind from your Karmic relationships and planets. Sometimes these people have come into your lives to hurt or harm you and at other times to love and cherish. Although This all depends on your karmic connections.
Further, You can reduce the malefic effects of these karmic planets by minimizing the negative effects of these planets. These can be done through Karmic relationships astrological remedies. Although These can make a difference between succeeding or failing in any relationships in your life. These remedies are usually mantras or rituals. And these can turn around any malefic effects of your karmic planets so that negative thoughts by you or negative actions by other people connected with you are minimized.
Ketu’s connection with the partner’s planets & past life connections
Planets and South Node (Ketu) : Karmic relationships
By knowing the other person’s planets connect with your South Node (Ketu). One can understand their connection in the past lives. The connections are by these signs:
- Sun conjunct South Node (Ketu): Sun indicates power and the person was in authority over you.
- Moon conjunct Ketu: Moon is the mother and the person could be your child in past life.
- Mercury conjunct Ketu: Mercury is the sibling, the person could be your brother or sister.
- Venus conjunct Ketu: Venus is the wife or lover in your past life.
- Mars conjunct Ketu: Mars is the soldier. The person was a warrior or soldier occult practitioner you knew in a past life.
- Jupiter conjunct Ketu: Jupiter is the guru or teacher and the person could be your benefactor.
- Saturn conjunct Ketu: Saturn is the taskmaster and the person was your teacher.
- Uranus conjunct Ketu: The person is one of the revolutionaries who might have influenced you.
- Neptune conjunct Ketu: The person was a spiritual leader or prophet who influenced you.
- Pluto conjunct Ketu: The person was the center of the group in which you were a member.
If you meet your soul mate or your twin flame or feel a karmic relationship with the person you meet in life. Understanding trust, passion, love, affection are all the essential elements will be present in a Soulmate relationship. Further, The love you feel will increase manifolds with certain Pujas and homams that you can perform with the help of AskGanesha.Karmic relationships astrology by Abhishek Dhawan