Each human on this earth has its own destiny which is contained in its birth horoscope or Kundli. Janam Kundli is the placement of planets and zodiac signs in the 12th house. The Kundli describes the weakness and qualities of the person which are called Doshas. The various spheres and occurrence in the present life which are related to your horoscope can be seen in your natal chart. It is the placement of stars in an auspicious time which happens during the birth of a person. The malefic planets such as Saturn, Rahu and Mars can affect the Kundli when positioned in certain houses. These planets can also affect the good parts of the horoscope and create Vedic astrological doshas.
Doshas in horoscope mainly occur due to planet Mars and are responsible for about 100% of the available doshas. There are other planets too which can affect the horoscope such as Sun, Rahu and Saturn which can lead to doshas. Doshas factually mean defect or unfavorable in the Sanskrit language.
What is Pitra Dosha?
It is the Karmic debt of the ancestors and not the curse of forefathers. This Dosha is paid by the person having Pitru Dosha in his horoscope. It is believed that this Dosha is formed in the horoscope of a person when his or her father has committed some sins, mistakes or crime. In return, it is said that the person has to pay the Karmic debt by going through several punishments which can decide on the debts in different spheres of life. The person has to go through this until the debts are cleared either by performing good deeds or punishments.
Remedies for Pitra doshas
- Every Saturday, make rice balls by mixing it with ghee and feed these rice balls to fishes and crows
- Unconditional services to parents, old-age needy persons, sweeper, and poor people are recommended
- The person should try to control his or her anger in this life and try not to engage in any kind of quarrels in his lifetime
- Worshipping Lord Vishnu in the form of Sri Ram is advised for Pitru Dosh Nivaran
- Perform Kanya Daan or the marriage of a girl, possibly for a Brahmin Kanya (of any poor or needy family)
- Performing Rudrabhishek (Rudra Abhishek) in the name of the Kul or ancestors
- On any somwati amavaasya (when there is Amavasya and also Monday) go to peepal tree, offer one janeu to a tree and one to Lord Vishnu. Pray to a tree and Lord Vishnu. Then do 108 Parikrama of the tree with each Parikrama offer a sweet to a tree. While doing that continuously chant the mantra ‘Om Namo Bhagawate Vaasudewaaya”. After doing parikrama again pray to Peepal tree and seek pardon
Askagensha.com can help you in Pitra Dosha Nivaran, our experts can guide you and our Purohits can perform this Puja on your behalf.Pitra Doshas in Kundli - Curse & Remedies by AskGanesha Astrologer