Sade Sati Dosh Nivaran Puja
Sade Sati Dosha
Saturn is not just a planet, it is an influential and powerful star that determines your lifestyle, the results of your work, your luxuries, happiness and sorrows and much more than that. Shani is the son of Lord Surya and Chhaya. Unaccepted by his own father, he grew up to learn his powers. Although, he is blessed to be the Nyaya Devata (the lord of justice).
Every person undergoes the Sade Sati of Shani at least once in the life span. The transit of Saturn 12th, 1st and 2nd house from the house in which Moon is located, since at the time of your birth is known as Saade Sati of Saturn. Check your Sade Sati now .
However, If your dasha is currently fluencing your life, the question that arises here now is; how to reduce its malefic effects. Saturn is considered to be a pessimist planet. Its Dasha also teaches us lessons like honesty, sincerity, patience and other virtues of life. Although, the repercussions of your wrong doings are served you first, followed by the fruits of the good deeds you have done. The Hindu Mythology preaches that a bad deed can be cancelled out with a good deed, thus the remedies came into existence. There are important remedies you must perform while you are under the influence of Sade Sati-
Remedies of Sade Sati Dosh:
First and foremost: Get a Sade Sati Dosh Nivaran Puja done (This Puja is a sincere prayer to Lord Saturn to ask for forgiveness of your wrong doings). Followed by:-
- Distribute Black cloth to the needy, can be warm clothes during winters on a Saturday.
- Distribute black pulse to the needy
- Help the handicapped people
- Distribute kale chhole on Saturdays in the temple and to the needy.
- Feed the sweeper and other needy people
- Do not possess wrong intentions for enemies
- You should visit the temple and pour til oil and black udad daal (pulse) on the metal figurine placed in the temple.
- For even better results you should chant the Shani Mantra
||Om nilanjana samabhasam | Ravi putram yamagrajam ||
||Cahaya martanda samhubhutam | Tama namami Shanescharam||
- This mantra must be recited 23000 times within 23 days during the Sade Sati duration of 7.5 years.
For more information on Sade Sati Dosh Nivaran Puja and remedies, contact Askganesha Astrologer.
Check Sade Sate free. Click here
Sade Sati Dosh Nivaran Puja by Abhishek Dhawan